Faculty and Staff Directory
- Ph.D., University of Arkansas, Curriculum and Instruction, 2012
- M.S., University of Oklahoma, 1994, Health Sciences Center
- B.S.N., University of Oklahoma, 1986, Health Sciences Center
(For full listing see attached CV above)
- Silvestri, L. A. (2006). Saunders Q & A review for the NCLEX-RN examination (3rd ed.)St. Louis: Elsevier.
- Perry, C. & Emory, J. (in press). Advocacy through education. Policy, Politics and Nursing Practice. Impact Factor 0.89
- Jarrett, A. & Emory, J. (2017). Mutually beneficial partnerships in graduate nursing education. Proceedings of the Fifteenth Annual Hawaiian International Conference on Education. Honolulu, Hawaii. Available at http://hiceducation.org/wp-content/uploads/proceedings-library/EDU2017.pdf. 2561-2579.
- Lee, P. B, Kippenbrock, T. A., Rosen, C., Miller, M., & Emory, J. (2017). College nursing faculty job satisfaction and retention: A national perspective. Journal of Professional Nursing. Available online. doi: 10.1016/j.profnurs.2017.01.001
Impact Factor 1.096
- Wernette, M. & Emory, J. (2016). Student bedtimes, academic performance and health in a residential high school. Journal of School Nursing. Available online November 8, 2016. doi: 10.1177/1059840516677323
Impact Factor 0.932
- Emory, J., Lee, P.B., Miller, M., Kippenbrock, T.A. & Rosen, C. (2016). Academic nursing administrators’ workplace satisfaction and intent to stay. Nursing Outlook, 4. Available online. doi: 10.1016/j.outlook.2016.07.003
Impact Factor 2.287
- Emory, J. (2014). Understanding backward design to strengthen curricular models. Nurse Educator, 39(3), 122-125.
Impact Factor 0.991
- Emory, J. (2013). Standardized mastery content assessments for predicting NCLEX-RN outcomes. Nurse Educator, 38(2), 66-70. Impact Factor 0.991
- Emory, D. J. (2005, October). To the nurses in the real world. The Oklahoma Nurse, 50(3).
- Emory, D. J. (2005, Spring). Advise for making the transition. Pulse Point, 4(1).No longer available in archives.
Assistant Professor-Tenure Track, University of Arkansas, 2012
Assistant Professor, University of Oklahoma HSC, 2008
Instructor, University of Oklahoma HSC, 2003
Associate Professor, Bacone College, OK, 1999
Assistant Professor, Bacone College, OK, 1994
Adjunct Adult Education Faculty, Bartlesville Wesleyan College, 1997
Instructor, Seminole Jr. College,1991