Faculty and Staff
Jaye Henderson has been a practicing registered nurse since 2004. In 2010, she received her master's degree in Nursing Administration. Jaye's professional background includes post operative care, women's health, pediatrics, travel nursing, administration and informatics.
- Nurse Hardiness and Burnout
- Confidence in electronic documentation
- Nursing Informatics
- Healthcare Informatics
- Pediatric Simulation
- Teaching and Health Promotion
- M.S.N., Arkansas Tech University
- B.S.N., Arkansas Tech University
- Henderson, J. "The Effect of Hardiness Education on Hardiness and Burnout on Registered Nurses." Nursing Economics. July/August 2105.
- Sabatini, L. and Henderson, J. “Secrets of a Successful Simulation Lab.” HSPN World Conference. April 2014.
- Henderson, J. “Where is the Paper Going? EMR: Changes in Healthcare.” Nursing Grand Rounds. Arkansas Children’s Hospital. November 2012.
- 2015- 40 under 40 Nurse Leaders
- 2015 New Faculty Commendation for Teaching Commitment
- 2014 – New Faculty Commendation for Teaching Commitment
- 2014 – Pi Theta Chapter Sigma Theta Tau International Research Grant