Faculty and Staff
Ginger has worked in acute and community health care settings with adults and pediatric patients since 1992. She began teaching at HarBer School of Nursing and the University of Arkansas as a clinical adjunct. She then joined the NorthWest Arkansas Community College nursing program in 2006. Ginger joined the University of Arkansas Eleanor Mann School of Nursing in 2013. She also continues to work in the acute care setting as a staff nurse.
Nursing education, vulnerable populations, translation of EBP, pediatric developmental areas and parenting skills
Medical Surgical, Foundations, Pediatrics, Leadership and Management
- M.S.N., Walden University, 2009
- B.S.N., Northeastern State University, 2004
- A.D.N., Colorado Mesa University, 1992
- Reviewer of several chapters of D’Amico, D.D. & Barbarito C. (2009). Health and physical assessment in nursing textbook.
- Created numerous Pediatric specific Nursing Care Plans for Lippincott’s Nursing Advisor currently in press.
- Contributed to Instructor Resources for Brunner, L. S., Suddarth, D. S., & Smeltzer, S. C. O. C. (2014). Brunner & Suddarth’s textbook of medical-surgical nursing. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 13th edition currently in press.
Ginger is a Certified Pediatric Nurse and a Certified Nurse Educator.