R.N. to B.S.N. Online
This video explains the R.N. to B.S.N. online program and its benefit to both practicing nurses and employers. Click to view on YouTube.
The R.N. to B.S.N. online program provides the opportunity for Registered Nurses with an associate's degree and diploma to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Holding a bachelor's degree improves the earning potential of nurses as well as their career advancement opportunities.
Features of the Program
- Courses taught by full-time faculty members
- Program totally online; no campus visit required
- Can be completed in one year (3-5 semester plans available)
- Evidence-based practice will guide the development of a quality improvement project in an area of the student's interest. A student will collaborate with a mentor that reflects professional goals. This requires a total of 75 clinical hours.
- Academic Calendar
- Course Descriptions from Catalog
- Curriculum Requirements
- Distance Learning Basics: Skills for Being a Successful Online Student
- Estimated Program Cost
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transfer Credit & Equivalencies
Interested in applying to the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing R.N. to B.S.N. Online Program?
R.N. to B.S.N. Online Program Admission Criteria:
- Both University and EMSON applications submitted
- Current Registered Nurses:
- Maintenance of unencumbered R.N. licensure
- Work Verification Letter
- Recent Nursing School Graduates:
- NCLEX test date verification
- English Composition I & II completed with grade C or better
- No more than 12 outside program hours – potential students with more than 12 outside hours will be evaluated on case by case basis
Please contact us for a program application at 479-575-6640 or OnlineRN@uark.edu.