RN to BSN Online
This video explains the RN to BSN online program and its benefit to both practicing nurses and employers. Click to view on YouTube.
The RN to BSN online program provides the opportunity for Registered Nurses with an associate's degree and diploma to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Holding a bachelor's degree improves the earning potential of nurses as well as their career advancement opportunities.
Features of the Program:
- Courses taught by full-time faculty members
- Program totally online; no campus visit required
- Can be completed in one year (3-5 semester plans available)
- Requirement of only one clinical immersion course to be completed in student's geographic area
- Curriculum Requirements
- Transfer Credit & Equivalencies
- Academic Calendar
- Estimated Program Cost
- Distance Learning Basics: Skills for Being a Successful Online Student
Interested in applying to the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing RN to BSN Online Program?
RN to BSN Online Program Admission Criteria
Please contact us for a program application at OnlineRN@uark.edu, or call 479-575-6640.