B.S.N.-D.N.P. and M.S.N.-D.N.P.*
*The M.S.N.-D.N.P. designation applies to those applicants who are licensed and certified as an Advanced Practice Nurse (A.P.N.).
Admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School including GRE scores for B.S.N.-D.N.P. applicants and M.S.N.-D.N.P. if not nationally certified as A.P.N. (requires a $60 application fee)
- Admission to the Doctor of Nursing Practice degree program (requires a $40 application fee)
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in nursing from an nationally accredited program
- Current unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse
- Completion of a basic health assessment course (academic or continuing education)
- Completion of a basic-level statistics course with a grade of "C" or above
- Basic computer and library skills including use of electronic databases
- Completion of candidate interview
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty member and one from an employer
Additional M.S.N.-D.N.P. Additional Requirements
- Completion of a Master's Degree in Nursing from a nationally accredited M.S.N. program
- A.P.N. licensure – if required by student's state of residence
- Certification as an A.P.N.
Admission cycle - November 1 - January 15
Candidate interviews will be conducted only after all required documents have been submitted and verified.
- Both University of Arkansas Graduate School and Eleanor Mann School of Nursing application
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Posted GRE scores
- Resume or CV
- Letters of recommendation